Ekta Kapoor is now the sex’pert’
She has managed 21.6 cr for her sex comedy KSKHH
Meena Iyer (BOMBAY TIMES; May 30, 2012)
We were the first tell you that Ekta Kapoor was trying to pitch her brother Tusshar Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh’s film Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum for a higher price than Vidya Balan’s The Dirty Picture. A trade consultant says “What is common between the two films is the raunch element.” The all-India distribution rights of this comedy has been sold for a super kool 21.6 cr to a Nagpur based distributor, who is believed to have earlier acquired Rowdy Rathore and Bol Bachchan. The sale value of KSKHH being substantially higher than that of TDP proves that sex continues to sell at the box office. Tanuj Garg the CEO of her company refused to comment on the price. Instead he said, “Yes we got a fabulous price. The sequel is even more crazy and uninhibited than the original!”. Guess the word that brought in the money is uninhibited.
- Ekta’s never offered me a meaningless role-Rakshanda Khan
- Ekta Kapoor sues Siddhartha Jain over Rock The Shaadi mess
- Etka Kapoor ropes in Sujoy Ghosh for a thriller?
- In Ekta’s absence, Tusshar plays perfect host at Shootout success party
- Riteish Deshmukh ready with Bigg Boss in Marathi
- I am living the male fantasy-Emraan Hashmi
- Saif is hyper-energetic in his head – Raj Nidimoru-Krishna DK
- Ajay offers support to Ekta and her Eid release OUATIM 2?
- What good would Dilip Kumar’s love be without Madhubala?-Priyanka Chopra
- The audience doesn’t care if an actor is related to the producer-Tusshar