Subhash Ghai bails out Sunny Deol’s film?
Ghai will produce Bhaiyyaji Superhit that was stalled soon after the first schedule
Vickey Lalwani (MUMBAI MIRROR; May 23, 2012)
Barely days after the first schedule, the shooting of Sunny Deol-starrer Bhaiyyaji Superhit was brought to an abrupt halt, plunging director Neeraj Pathak into a pall of gloom. However, the film’s cast and crew can now heave a sigh of relief with Subhash Ghai stepping in to bail out the production. Ghai and Pathak go back a long way and have been close friends ever since Pathak directed Mukta Arts’ 2010 film Right Yaaa Wrong.
Ghai confirmed the news and said, “We will produce Bhaiyyaji Superhit in association with Nikon Films (that had earlier produced Black and White). The terms and conditions are being finalised.”
He said while talking to Pathak, he realised the director had a winner on hand. “Bhaiyyaji Superhit will be a hit. That’s why I am backing it hereafter.”
Sunny Deol will be seen for the first time in a double role in Bhaiyyaji Superhit. The film, that marks the return of Mukta Arts to production, also stars Mithun Chakraborty, Ameesha Patel, Arshad Warsi and Tusshar Kapoor.
- Shortcut Romeo inspired by a real-life story
- I missed a close chance to work with Michael Jackson-A R Rahman
- 5-point agenda at Sunny Deol-Rahul Rawail’s lunch meet on June 13?
- Sunny Deol’s Ghayal Returns may not be happening in near future?
- Shortcut Romeo team rings in Ameesha Patel’s birthday
- Puja skips Shortcut Romeo promotions after being sidelined by Ameesha?
- Where has Shreyas Talpade disappeared?
- It’s better to make people laugh…-Sunny Deol
- Check out Mithun Chakraborty, Rishi Kapoor shooting for Kaanchi
- Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 promotion called off in Noida