Abhay Deol takes 10, Arjun Rampal 2 to tango
That’s the number of days the two actors took to rehearse a song!
Upala KBR (BOMBAY TIMES; April 24, 2012)
Prakash Jha is heaving a sigh of relief after making his two actors, Arjun Rampal and Abhay Deol dance to the item song Paro in his next film Chakravyuh.
A source from the unit says, “The song, choreographed by Ganesh Acharya, is full of jhatkas and matkas. The song happens after they meet up for a college reunion and takes place in a small town. It has a very tapori feel to it so when Ganesh first showed Abhay the dummy steps he was shocked and said he couldn’t do it. He finally agreed but added that he’d need to rehearse a lot.”
Prakash Jha says, “Though Abhay loved the song, heinitially expressed reservations about it. He’s not comfortable with dancing. It’s a song is from their college days when they meet after seven years and is very rowdy, bindass kind of song where they think of some imaginary Paro and sing to her. Abhay wanted to practise for 10 days so he could be confident about it. With Arjun, it was easy as he just rehearsed for two days and did it!”
- Dubbing gives Amrita Rao sleepless nights
- Raanjhanaa: A celebration of love and pain
- Manoj Bajpayee miffed with Prakash Jha over Satyagraha teaser?
- I hate it that I can’t haggle with my Bihari sabziwala anymore-Richa Chadda
- Why Ajay Devgn is the most reliable actor in B-Town
- Rituparno Ghosh was jubilant about every moment in life-Gulzar
- I will get six pack as soon as I get my dose of steroids & proteins-Abhay Deol
- Meet the fearless foursome of D-Day
- Censor Board raises objection to D-Day trailer
- I won’t let my girlfriend shoot me-Abhay Deol