Fardeen Khan’s sister killed in south Delhi car crash
Two people, including the half-sister of Bollywood actor Fardeen Khan, were killed in a collision of two cars in south Delhi early Monday, police said.
IANS (MID-DAY; February 28, 2012)
Fardeen Khan at AIIMS Trauma Centre in Delhi. Pic/Rajeev Tyagi
Khan’s half sister, Sonia Sethia, wife of businessman Rajendra Sethia, was returning home in New Friends Colony from dinner at a friend’s home in Gulmohar Park, when a Swift Dzire coming at very high speed, rammed into their Honda City car on August Kranti Marg.
The Dzire’s driver, Mohan Kumar, a technical officer at All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), and was going back to his home at Ayurvigyan Nagar from a relative’s wedding with his son Anjay. He was 50.
Fardeen Khan with Sonia’s body after the accident. PIC/Rajeev Tyagi
“The accident was reported at 1:30 a.m.,” said a police official.
All the victims were taken to the AIIMS Trauma Centre where Sethia, 48, and Kumar, 50, were pronounced dead. The rest were discharged later after treatment.
According to the Sethia’s landlady, Rajender Sethia was out of the city. She said they learnt of the accident at 5 a.m.
Fardeen Khan attended Sethia’s funeral rites.
- Ayushmann Khurrana behaving like Shah Rukh Khan?
- Priyanka Chopra fails to attend attend Parineeti’s National Awards ceremony
- Nawazuddin air-dashes to Delhi for Nat’l Awards; treats Dekh India Circus team
- I did things I had never done before-Alia Bhatt
- I could only think about how to not be attractive enough-Chitrangda Singh
- Riz Ahmed discovers his Indian shoots during The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- I don’t need a man in my life right now-Alia Bhatt
- Alia Bhatt experiences culture shock on sets of Highway
- Ranbir Kapoor, Yo Yo Honey Singh bond over songs, cars & women
- Gippi: A small film with a large heart