Will Nikhil Dwivedi go nude for Hate Story?
BOMBAY TIMES (November 25, 2011)
Vikram Bhatt is believed to be making an erotic thriller where he is introducing Bengali actress, Paoli Dam along with Nikhil Dwivedi who is now known for choosing his scripts carefully. The film to be directed by Vivek Agnihotri (Chocolate, Goal) will be shot in Delhi, Mumbai and Macau. The film a revenge saga, sources say will push the envelope in sexuality like never seen before in Indian cinema. Paoli, who already has a record number of hits for her bold nude scenes in Chatarak which opened to rave reviews in Cannes, will not be a stranger to this but it will be interesting to note how Nikhil Dwivedi, who has apparently in the past opted out of a few noteworthy projects where any nudity or kissing is involved, will handle this bold thriller? Even Mani Ratnam had to finally use a body double for the nude scene involving Dwivedi in Raavan because the actor refused to drop his clothes.
- Medical practitioners’ community need to fix ethics and accountability-Paoli Dam
- Emraan to let go of Bhatt film to accomodate a Balaji film?
- Making movies is like playing cricket-Vikram Bhatt
- 100 years of Indian Cinema: Mahesh Bhatt on 18 great filmmakers
- Vivek Agnihotri’s Freedom partly based on Parveen Babi?
- 1920 part 3 delayed; Meerra Chopra to now debut with Gang Of Ghosts
- Udita Goswami had hit on me first-Mohit Suri
- Imran Abbas out of Boss but bags Vikram Bhatt’s Creature
- Paoli Dam enjoys company of Bong wives of his co-actors
- Actor in YRF’s TV show turns writer for Vikram Bhatt, Kunal Kohli