Shabbir Ahluwalia-Kanchi Kaul to wed in November?
But the two actors are trying to keep the news under wraps. Neha Maheshwri finds why
BOMBAY TIMES (October 9, 2011)
After dating each other for over two-and-a half years and keeping their relationship closely guarded from the media, actors Shabbir Ahluwalia and Kanchi Kaul have decided to take their relationship forward. Shabbir will tie the knot with sweetheart Kanchi on November 27 this year and the rituals for the same will commence from November 24. A sangeet ceremony is to be held on the 24th of this month. While Shabbir is half Catholic and half Punjabi, Kanchi is half Bunt and half Punjabi. So, in all likelihood, it is expected to be a Punjabi wedding. On the work front, while Shabbir is currently doing a serial, Kanchi has not been seen in shows for a very long time now.
Meanwhile, the two have started extending the invitation to their close friends but the couple is still tight-lipped about their wedding and is keeping it under wraps. They have never been open about their relationship, however, choosing not to speak even about their wedding comes as a surprise. We tried contacting both Shabbir and Kanchi, but they chose not to reply. We wish the couple a happy married life!
- Stars, cricketers to play football
- I highly recommend marriage-Genelia D’souza
- Vidyut Jamwal breaks silence on his relationship with Mona Singh
- I give myself 100/100 as a wife-Mahhi Vij
- Gehna of Balika Vadhu to quit
- Marriage next year-Shweta Salve
- When heroes were red and villains blue…
- Anurag’s a complete romantic-Kalki Koechlin
- Zaheer, Isha to live in together?
- Sandip Sopparkar on ‘fake’ royal invite