Ready crosses Rs 100 cr mark
- By Taran Adarsh, June 18, 2011 – 08:03 IST
SALMAN KHAN-starrer READY collected Rs 31.25 cr nett in Week 2. Total so far: Rs 100.5 cr nett. The drop from week one was just 53% which is excellent for a huge release like Ready. All Time Blockbuster…
Top 10 nett business:
 3 IDIOTS – 202 cr
 DABANGG – 145 cr
 GHAJINI – 115 cr,
 GOLMAAL 3 – 108 cr
 READY – 100.5 cr [still running]
 RAAJNEETI – 93 cr
 RAB NE BANA DI JODI – 85 cr
 OM SHANTI OM – 81 cr
 DHOOM 2 – 80 cr
 MY NAME IS KHAN – 75 cr.
SHAITAN meanwhile has under-performed. Barring a handful of plexes of metros, the business has not been in sync with the tremendous appreciation of the film. However, the business remained steady on the lower side on weekdays. Collected Rs 5.25 cr nett in Week 1
- Ranbir Kapoor: A superstar too soon?
- Himmatwala fails to make a mark at the BO over the weekend
- UTV adopts same tactic for Chennai Express that YRF did for JTHJ?
- No breaks for Bollywood between exams and IPL
- Ram Gopal Varma’s film off to a slow start
- 70% profit share for Ranbir Kapoor?
- Jab Tak Hai Jaan-Son Of Sardaar lose crores as Mumbai comes to a standstill
- Salman’s producers to now get only 15-20 crore?
- OMG! Another Hindi film axed in UAE
- Channels will not buy satellite rights before film releases