Singham shoot stalled by FWICE
By Bollywood Hungama News Network, June 2, 2011 – 12:29 IST
The underproduction Ajay Devgn starrer Singham hit a road block while shooting the film on Monday. The apparent hiccup was when members of the Federation Of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) association stormed the sets of Singham, demanding unpaid wages from the producers.
It is being said that the producers of the film, Reliance Entertainment, owed the workers over Rs. 45 lakhs. Sanjeev Lamba, CEO, Reliance Big Pictures, admits that there was an issue over non payment of the workers wages. He however added that the conflict was between the workers and the art director and that it has been sorted now.
- Clash between Mumbai-Hyderabad action men stall Mental’s shoot?
- Katju, film workers likely to appeal for more time for Sanjay Dutt’s surrender
- Salim Khan now approaches FWICE to help get 6 cr royalty
- Can’t make workers toil for over 12 hours-Ekta Kapoor
- Ram Leela shoot disrupted over workers’ non-payment
- No one came to us over ETT script row-Writers’ body
- B R Ishara bids final adieu
- Unwell B R Ishara faces money crunch
- Producer accuses Saroj Khan of unprofessionalism
- I’ve waited long for a film like Singham-Ajay Devgn