Sanjay reshuffles schedule for friend
Known to go out of his way to help his friends, recently, Sanjay Dutt, took time off from his home production Rascals to shoot for an old friend, Jyotin Goel.
This new film which will also launch Goel’s son Dev. The film titled Pre And Me co-stars Adah Sharma who debuted in Vikram Bhatt’s 1920.
Our source said, “When Jyotin-da requested Dutt to play a small but important character in his film which will mark the debut of his son, Dutt could not say no as Goel was one of the few directors who worked with Dutt during his difficult times and made Safari with him.
Earlier too, Goel and Dutt had worked in a couple of films like Zahreeley and Inaam Dus Hazaar. Dutt put a halt to his own shoot of Rascals and is currently shooting for Goel’s film.”
- Journalist assaulted during Sanjay Dutt’s journey to TADA court?
- Hrithik Roshan does a no-show for Sanjay Dutt?
- Salman Khan makes a comfort call to Sanjay Dutt’s daughter
- Sanjay Dutt bid adieu to his family and friends; goes to jail
- Abhishek Bachchan’s car runs over lensman’s leg outside Sanjay Dutt’s house
- Day before jail: Sanjay Dutt worried about poor loos, pillows and mosquitos?
- Sanjay Dutt breaks into tears at the drop of a hat?
- Emraan to let go of Bhatt film to accomodate a Balaji film?
- Sanjay Gupta on shooting Kaante in a ‘hellish’ LA hotel
- Making movies is like playing cricket-Vikram Bhatt