Lady Luck shines on Minissha Lamba
Kunal M Shah /Sonal Chawla (MUMBAI MIRROR; April 07, 2011)
Minissha Lamba has surely got Lady Luck beaming down on her. During the shoot of Bheja Fry 2 on a cruise, Minissha and her co-stars indulged in some gambling at the casino. And the actress ended up winning a good amount of money.
A source said, “Minissha along with her co-star Rajat Kapor, Vinay Pathak and director Sagar Bellary went to the casino. The boys were not too happy. But Minissha ended up winning a huge sum of money.
The actress was so excited that she went shopping for herself. She made the producer’s life simpler by buying stuff for the shoot as well.”
Minissha laughed and said, “Yes, I ended up winning a good amount. I was damn excited to see so much in my hand that I couldn’t resist but shop for myself and ended up blowing all the money.”
- What’s in a name: Funny & not-so-funny incidents of actors with shared names
- 100 years of Indian Cinema: The ‘Wood’en tales of Indian Cinema
- For all my confidence, I am a big phattu-Konkona Sen Sharma
- Minissha Lamba-Andrew Symonds seeing each other?
- Cop in Mumbai Mirror not a super-cop; he’s a real one-Sanjay Dutt
- Skydiving birthday for Minissha Lamba
- Gihana Khan sizzles in item number in Mumbai Mirror
- Abhijeet Patil-A cop who protects women
- Snoop Dogg makes merry with Minissha Lamba?
- Prakash Raj-Sachiin Joshi play cat-n-mouse game in Mumbai Mirror