Aditya, Shweta aruge on the streets?
Aditya Narayan and Shweta Agrawal take their relationship problems to the street
Aditya Narayan and Shweta Agrawal’s relationship hit a bump in the road on Wednesday night at a private dinner hosted by Sunidhi Chauhan for the recording of her song with Enrique.
Aditya and Shweta are both trying to make a niche for themselves in Bollywood; they acted together in Vikram Bhatt’s Shaapit last year.
|Aditya with Shweta in happier times|
After being in love for a year, there seems to be trouble in paradise for Udit Narayan’s son, Aditya, as he publicly squabbled with girlfriend Shweta.
They then proceeded to take their fight outside the restaurant and Chauhan followed suit to separate the two.
Our source describes the incident, telling us, “It was very evident that something was wrong between the two, as they looked irritated.
The private dinner was hosted by Sunidhi as she had just completed her international album with Enrique.
She invited her close friends, which included Shefali Zariwala, Hard Kaur, Shriya Sharan, Aditya and his girlfriend Shweta for a celebration dinner. When the fight between Aditya and his girlfriend got out of hand, they left and started fighting outside the restaurant at Oshiwara.
That’s when Sunidhi also rushed out and took control of the situation, before it got out of hand. Aditya and Shweta left separately.
It definitely seemed that something was terribly wrong and whatever happened had happened before they came to the dinner.”
When contacted, Aditya tells us, “I am not someone who would fight and definitely not in public.” When asked if all is well with Shweta, he said, “All is fine.” Shweta too echoed the same denial, telling us, “I don’t know what fight you are talking about.” Looks like they made up!
- Vikram Bhatt’s company staff apparently not been paid for months?
- I started singing much around the time I started talking-Aditya Narayan
- Being a woman, speaking those lines with double meaning was not easy-Kainaat Arora
- Hard Kaur indulges in a verbal tussle at a Bandra nightpsot?
- Horror Story is a spine-chiller in the truest sense-Vikram Bhatt
- The climax of Raaz is what makes the film memorable-Vikram Bhatt
- Aditya Narayan to sing for a song in Ram Leela?
- The Kapoor trio to dance to Daler-Mika’s song in Besharam?
- Ekta Kapoor’s star-studded iftar bash brings friends-turned-foes closer?
- I knew Hitesh for 12 yrs but don’t know why it took us so long to marry-Sunidhi Chauhan