Lara-Mahesh tie the knot
Ex-wife Shveta Jaishankar to wed this week
TNN (BOMBAY TIMES; February 18, 2011)
Tennis star Mahesh Bhupathi and Bollywood actress Lara Dutta got married in a civil ceremony in Mumbai. Mahesh posted a picture of himself and Lara after the ceremony on a micro-blogging site, saying, “Mr and Mrs Bhupathi folks.”
The couple is set to have a lavish wedding in Goa on Saturday, which will be attended by their close family and friends. Leander Paes will fly down to Goa from Delhi to attend the wedding. There’s buzz that Sania Mirza, with whom Mahesh won the Australian Open mixed doubles title in 2009, will attend the wedding with her husband Shoaib Malik.
Meanwhile, Mahesh’s exwife Shvetha Jaishankar, too, is getting married this week. Her husband-to-be is, reportedly, an entrepreneur who runs a family business in Chennai. The wedding will be a traditional affair. Shvetha met him apparently through mutual friends.
- Check out Homi Adajania’s hysterical letter to the cast of Finding Fanny Fernandes
- You will see just Begum Para & not Madhuri Dixit in Dedh Ishqiya-Payal Saluja
- I was totally smitten with Madhuri Dixit but not in a sexual way-Richa Chadda
- Check out Ranbir Kapoor going crazy upon meeting Robert De Niro
- Documentary on A R Rahman to be also called Jai Ho
- Check out Sai Paranjpye, Saeed Jaffrey, Deepti Naval on sets of Chashme Buddoor
- Check out Shah Rukh Khan shooting for Happy New Year at Cusrow Baug in Mumbai
- Cops said, ‘aap aurat ho, thoda bardasht kar loge toh kya ho jayega?’-Nikunj Malik
- I will never kiss a guy till the tenth date-Kangna Ranaut
- How can just a ‘thank you’ ever express the gratitude I feel?-Hrithik Roshan