Shazahn, Dhruv going out?
Star child, Shazahn Padamsee, who was previously in a relationship with TV bad boy Aakashdeep Saigal, has found a new love.
The boy they say is Dhruv Bhandari, who made his debut in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji, a film that also stars Shazahn.
It turns that Shazahn and Dhruv were not just learning salsa on the sets of the film, something they were required to do as part of their role in the film. They were also struck by Cupid’s arrow.
A source from the unit revealed, “Shazahn and Dhruv met on the sets of Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji, where they use to rehearse their lines together.
They also had to learn to salsa for the film. It was then that both of them got close and started spending more time with each other.”
The source goes on to add, “The bonding got stronger and they started dating each other. Only their close friends are aware of their relationship.
They have often been spotted dinning at suburban cafés.”
Shazahn did not respond to our calls or SMS-es. Dhruv though told us, “We were working together in a movie and that is how we got to know each other.
We had to learn to salsa and now we have become good friends.” Shazahn said, “I barely know Dhruv. We worked for a few days for the film.
Presently, I have no time for love.” Seems like newbies are learning the tricks of the trade (i.e. denials) pretty quickly.
- 100 years of Indian Cinema: The ‘Wood’en tales of Indian Cinema
- Shazahn Padamsee bags Telugu remake of Bol Bachchan
- Rajat Barmecha-Shazahn Padamsee shoot kissing scene for film
- Shazahn Padamsee’s next inspired by Zeenat Aman
- Size zero for Shazahn Padamsee
- ‘A’ films on rise; audiences come of age, but govt blind to change
- Indian short film to be screened at Cannes
- Hot Shazahn Padamsee talks about her bikini avatar
- Model caught trying to extort money from plastic surgeon
- Shazahn Padamsee dating Vinod Khanna’s nephew?