Lip smacking mehfil with Akon
Akon will perform in Pune for a private bash organised by a poultry baron
R&B singer Akon landed in Mumbai this morning.
The pop star is in India to perform for a private show in Pune for a poultry baron who recently bought the English Premier League club Blackburn Rovers in Pune.
Akon will be going to Pune tomorrow immediately.
A source reveals, “Akon is just coming down for three days. After his stay in Pune he will come back to Mumbai.
Considering he has recorded songs for Shah Rukh Khan’s RA.One, the singer will also meet the King Khan. Akon’s visit is very discreet because they do not want any kind of media mob around him.”
Akon and SRK are good friends and the pop singer made a special appearance at the actor’s lavish do to celebrate the beginning of the third season of IPL in March.
The party had several Bollywood stars, international cricketers, business tycoons and celebrated fashionistas.
Akon had also performed live at an event in Mumbai for selected crowd. Guess Pune glitterati will be as lucky this time.
- Salman Khan’s voice SP Balasubramaniam now belongs to Shah Rukh
- I find Sunny Deol’s shyness cute-Kristina Akheeva
- Shah Rukh Khan’s bodyguard hired for Ranbir Kapoor?
- Shah Rukh Khan-Salman Khan were shooting in Goa at the same time?
- No Baazigar sequel without Shah Rukh Khan-Ratan Jain
- Sharman Joshi plays good Samaritan act in Bikaner
- Celebrated lensman Jagdish Mali passes away
- Aamir Khan to join B-Town’s famous games night?
- SRK makes Kamal Haasan copy do the Chammak Challo dance step?
- Stephen Baldwin comes to Mumbai; signs Abhishek Kapoor