Om Puri buys dream house
Om Puri has decided to build a home with his first wife Seema Kapoor in her native place Jhalawar in Rajasthan. Last week the couple travelled to Jhalawar to sign on the papers for the property deal. The home will be built on the property very shortly.
So what happens to Om’s resolve to stick by his current wife Nandita for their only son’s sake? Ironically,Om left for Paris, London and Berlin with Nandita and son Ishaan barely a week after signing on the dotted line for his dream house with Seema.
After his resolve to return to his first wife Om had given his current marriage two more years so that his son could come to terms with the imminent separation. Om Puri is currently caught in the worst domestic dilemma of his life. He wants to return to his first wife but cannot leave his second wife and his only son for the fear of traumatizing the boy.
Speaking for the first time Seema says, “Yes, he has bought property in my native place Jhalawar. My mother stays in Jhalawar. We had been to Jhalawar together and we bought the property.
We registered the land on 26 October. I’ve the papers to prove it. Sometimes silence is misconstrued as a sign of weakness. I am ready to fight the battle for my right now. Omji’s health is not good. And he doesn’t have the strength to fight. He needs someone to take care of him. Otherwise he won’t be able to survive.”
The dream home starts construction early next year. Sounds like quite a nightmare.
- Kick to go on floors in London by year end
- Abhishek-Kareena bury the past; to work in Umesh Shukla’s next?
- Salman advances Kick shoot schedule from October to July-end?
- Akshay Kumar gifts Vipul Shah Namastey London sequel
- Abhishek Bachchan to watch Champions League final in London
- Ajay Devgn, Kajol planning to buy house in London?
- John Abraham turns his attention to ad films
- How Bobby & not Rocky was pampered rotten on YPD 2 sets
- I did things I had never done before-Alia Bhatt
- 100 years of Indian Cinema: The ‘Wood’en tales of Indian Cinema