Rati Agnihotri’s son ready to face the camera
By Taran Adarsh, October 5, 2010 – 08:40 IST
Star kids are embraced warmly by the film industry. The new star kid on the block is Tanuj Virwani, son of actress Rati Agnihotri. Reportedly, the youngster assisted a number of directors in the past and is being groomed to be an actor. “That’s true,” Rati confirms, “Tanuj has assisted Ken Ghosh [CHANCE PE DANCE] and Glen Barretto [AAO WISH KAREIN]. He’s even written, directed, scripted, edited and acted in three short films.”
Tanuj polished his acting skills from Kishore Namit Kapoor and he made three short films in case film-makers want to see how he looks on screen and also acts. “Each short film is of 15-20 minutes duration,” Tanuj reveals. The youngster adds that he’s not looking for a conventional launch. “There have been offers, but I don’t want to take rash decisions. The script has to be good, that’s more important,” he states.
Look forward to Tanuj take his first step as a lead man.
- Ranbir Kapoor: A superstar too soon?
- Akshay Kumar to play Mithun Chakraborty’s role in Shaukeen remake?
- 100 years of Indian Cinema: The ‘Wood’en tales of Indian Cinema
- Himmatwala fails to make a mark at the BO over the weekend
- UTV adopts same tactic for Chennai Express that YRF did for JTHJ?
- No breaks for Bollywood between exams and IPL
- Ram Gopal Varma’s film off to a slow start
- Aditi Rao Hydari in Ken Ghosh’s next
- Mohit Suri gets married to Udita Goswami
- Rati Agnihotri on her first hit-Ek Duuje Ke Liye