Shahid & Anushka’s funky look in Badmaash Company
By Bollywood Hungama News Network, March 29, 2010 – 14:19 IST
The promo of Yash Raj Films’ next release Badmaash Company starring Shahid Kapoor and Anushka Sharma in lead roles was unveiled last week and going by the looks of it, the film promises to be a complete entertainer. Directed by Parmeet Sethi, the film tells the story of four friends (Shahid, Anushka, Chang and Vir Das) who want to make it big in life.
For both Shahid and Anushka, this is the second film with the coveted Yash Raj banner. While Shahid starred in the fairly ordinary Dil Bole Hadippa alongside Rani Mukherjee, Anushka made a super debut opposite none other than SRK in Aditya Chopra’s Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
In Badmaash Company however, both Shahid and Anushka would be seen in a young, fresh and altogether new look. Anushka, who in her first film, was mostly seen sporting Indian wear has gone glamorous for this role wearing cool and funky tops and hot pants. Shahid on the other hand too seems to be sporting a new cropped spiked look compared to his long hair look in Dil Bole Hadippa.
Apparently, both Shahid and Anushka had a great time shooting for the film. There were a few sequences in the movie where the cast needed to shoot some water sports and games. Shahid and Anushka took this sportsmanship very seriously and carried on playing games like badminton and beach volleyball even after pack up. To everyone’s surprise, Anushka turned out to be the better player and beat Shahid everyday.
At the end of the day as long as the movie turns out to be victorious at the B.O., Shahid couldn’t care less. What say?
- Aamir Khan, Salman Khan in a cameo in Phata Poster Nikhla Hero?
- I can’t handle screaming and shouting-Sonam Kapoor
- Why Bombay Velvet changed hands from Viacom to Fox
- Ranbir Kapoor is the only one competing with big boys-Ranveer Singh
- Sushant Singh’s dreams of working in YRF venture shattered
- The cuss words in Go Goa Gone were heartfelt-Kunal Khemu
- Kareena-Lovely drift apart due to misunderstandings created by common friends?
- How come me & Sasheh were not linked?-Arjun Kapoor
- I still get angry even today-Sunny Deol
- Aurangzeb’s story irks Delhi based construction company