Ranvir-Konkona marriage called off?
One of the steadiest relationships in Bollywood has gone kaput. Rumour has it that the four-year-long relationship between Konkona Sen Sharma and Ranvir Shorey has hit a rocky patch and that that their impending wedding, which was to be held in December, has been called off. The couple was living together at Oshiwara, Andheri.
A source said, “Konkona and Ranvir had been going around for quite some time and they were extremely serious about each other. Despite their hectic work schedule, Ranvir would make sure that he was always present wherever Konkona used to shoot and similarly, Konkona would always make time for Ranvir.
Everything was fine between them and they had also finalised a December wedding. However, something went wrong and the marriage has been called off, at least for the time being.”
“There is definitely something wrong between the two and there is a big question mark over the status of their relationship. No one is aware except a few close friends and immediate family members as to what exactly led to the break-up. Both Ranvir and Konkona love their privacy and this is precisely why they never spoke about their relationship even while they were seeing each other all these years. It is highly unlikely that they will speak about their break-up,” added the source.
Another source said, “Ranvir’s entire family is based in the US and getting all of them to come together in December at such a short notice was proving to be difficult. That’s why the wedding date was never announced officially.”
Konkona did not deny the news and said, “I don’t speak about my private life.”
On the other hand, Ranvir got extremely upset and questioned us about who our source was. When asked if the news was true or not, he said, “I have no comment to make.”
Has the couple broken up for good or is it just a lovers’ tiff? Watch this space for more.
- Curious case of Farhan Akhtar: Why actor never repeats his actresses
- Check out Ranvir Shorey getting intimate with Saidah Jules in On The Ramp
- Aparna Sen plans sequel to Mr & Mrs Iyer
- Kamathipura’s producer walks out of the project midway?
- Konkona Sen Sharma’s flat lucky for Slumdog actor
- Bruce Beresford, Nathalie Baye, Konkona Sen in the jury of Mumbai Film Festival
- To this day journalists ask me how I got their story so right-Madhur Bhandarkar
- Bajatey Raho: A revenge comedy against corruption
- Stars that manage to stay in news without overzealous PR machinery
- Ranvir Shorey to join Saif Ali Khan in LA for Happy Ending